Amazon is a bit wordier with how they named this product. They call it "Starbucks Pike Place Roast K Cups, 96-Count".
Some additional details about this product:
- PREMIUM COFFEE IN A K-CUP—Starbucks delivers exceptional coffee cup after cup with Pike Place Roast medium roast coffee—96 total K-Cup pods for Keurig brewers
- STARBUCKS PIKE PLACE ROAST COFFEE—A smooth, well-rounded blend of Latin American coffees with subtly rich notes of cocoa and rich praline, it’s perfect for every day
- FRESH TASTE—Starbucks adheres to the highest quality standards—shipping you the same carefully roasted 100% arabica coffee beans we brew in our cafés
- MAKE IT YOUR OWN—The perfect everyday cup, Starbucks coffee is great for adding personal touches of inspiration like milk, cream, syrup or a variety of other additions to make it your own
- SUBSCRIBE & SAVE—Add the convenience of automatic delivery and save up to 15% off your favorite Starbucks coffee while never missing a cup
- NEW LOOK. SAME TASTE.—Starbucks Pike Place Roast coffee has a new packaging look, but the same great taste you know and love. You may receive either package during our update
- ETHICALLY SOURCED—Starbucks is committed to 100% ethical coffee sourcing in partnership with Conservation International
Need to know more? You can read more about this product on Amazon.
Oh, and here's a bunch of pictures if you've never seen k-cup pods before: