Amazon is a bit wordier with how they named this product. They call it "Green Mountain Coffee Roasters Nantucket Blend, Single-Serve Keurig K-Cup Pods, Medium Roast Coffee, 96 Count".
Some additional details about this product:
- BRAND STORY: The mountains are a special place. It's where Green Mountain Coffee Roasters was born. It's where we developed our adventurous spirit and commitment to improving the lands through sustainably sourced coffee. We're driven to bring the world a richer, better cup of coffee. Be bold. Be alive. Grab a cup and get out there.
- TASTE: A complex mix of rich flavors from berry-hued African beans, carefully woven together with robust Indonesian beans and a touch of smoky French Roast. Caramel, chocolate, and dried fruit notes bring balance to the full-bodied, hearty blend.
- ROAST: Medium roast, caffeinated coffee made with 100% Arabica beans and is certified Orthodox Union Kosher (U)
- SUSTAINABILITY: Committed to 100% responsibly sourced coffee by end of 2020
- Contains 96 K-Cups
- Complex medium roast coffee
- Exceptional character and distinctiveness
- K-Cup perfect for Keurig Single Cup Brewers
- K-cups also compatible with new Keurig 2.0 Brewer
Need to know more? You can read more about this product on Amazon.
Oh, and here's a bunch of pictures if you've never seen k-cup pods before: