Amazon is a bit wordier with how they named this product. They call it "Twinings of London Pure Rooibos Herbal Tea K-Cups for Keurig, 24 count (Pack of 4)".
Some additional details about this product:
- FRESH FLAVOR: Four boxes of 24 Pure Rooibos Red tea K-Cups. A distinctive herbal tea expertly blended using only 100% pure rooibos for a sweet taste. Using a Keurig Brewer, press the 6-oz. or 8 oz. brew button for optimal flavor.
- ONLY THE FINEST QUALITY: Our expert blenders source only the finest leaves cultivated to our exacting standards by trusted growers around the world. From these tea gardens we hand-select the leaves that will shape your next Twinings moment.
- ROOIBOS TEA: A distinctive herbal tea expertly blended using only 100% pure rooibos to deliver a flavorful tea with an uplifting aroma and naturally sweet taste.
- RICH HISTORY: In 1706 Thomas Twining began selling fine tea from an English storefront in The Strand, London. Today, Twinings still sells some of the world's best teas from the original store and in more than 100 countries throughout the world.
- HAND SELECTED FOR YOUR HOME: Made without artificial ingredients, Twinings natural teas provide a wholesome tea experience. If you enjoy Bigelow Tea, Lipton Tea, Harney & Sons Tea, Davidson's Tea, or Prince of Peace Tea - try Twining's of London Tea.
Need to know more? You can read more about this product on Amazon.
Oh, and here's a bunch of pictures if you've never seen k-cup pods before: