Amazon is a bit wordier with how they named this product. They call it "San Francisco Bay Compostable Coffee Pods - DECAF French Roast (120 Ct) K Cup Compatible including Keurig 2.0, Dark Roast, Swiss Water Processed".
Some additional details about this product:
- One of our most popular coffees, Decaf French Roast is sourced from Central and South America arabica beans. We roast it dark, creating a bold, full-bodied coffee with a smoky finish. We use the Swiss Water Process to decaffeinate our coffees.
- KEURIG COMPATIBLE: Our OneCup Coffee Pods are specially designed for use with K-cup style single serve brewers including Keurig 2.0. SF Bay Coffee is not affiliated with Keurig Green Mountain.
- QUALITY COFFEE: San Francisco Bay Coffee uses only 100% arabica coffee and certified Kosher coffee beans. Hand picked and grown in high altitude. We're so confident you'll love it, we back it with a satisfaction guarantee.
- ECO-FRIENDLY, COMPOSTABLE: OneCup pods, including the outer bag and one-way coffee valve, are made from plant-based materials and are certified commercially compostable by BPI.
- SF BAY COFFEE is a family owned, American made company with a rich tradition. Our reputation reflects on us as a family so if you're ever not happy with your purchase, call us and we'll make it right.
Need to know more? You can read more about this product on Amazon.
Oh, and here's a bunch of pictures if you've never seen k-cup pods before: