Amazon is a bit wordier with how they named this product. They call it "New England Coffee Hazelnut Crème Medium Roast K-Cup Pods 12 ct. Box (Pack of 6)".
Some additional details about this product:
- Small Batch Roast: Sourced from the finest coffee growing regions, our premium coffees are always 100% Arabica coffee beans, which are small-batch roasted for consistently balanced flavor every time
- Hazelnut Crème Coffee: We use our signature blend of 100% Arabica coffee for our medium roast Hazelnut Creme coffee, featuring a rich, nutty hazelnut flavor with a hint of sweetness
- Ground Coffee: Made of 100% Arabica coffee Gluten free and Certified Kosher ground coffee Use only fresh water when brewing the coffee grounds for smooth taste and flavor
- Family Tradition: For more than 100 years, New England Coffee has roasted our premium coffee the same time tested way right in New England So you can count on deliciously consistent flavor cup after cup, sip after sip
- Sustainability: With the changing climate in mind, our Sustainable Cup Project is designed to plant a better tomorrow Results provide social, economic and environmental enhancements for farmers and their communities
Need to know more? You can read more about this product on Amazon.
Oh, and here's a bunch of pictures if you've never seen k-cup pods before: