Amazon is a bit wordier with how they named this product. They call it "Green Mountain Coffee Roasters French Vanilla Decaf, Single-Serve Keurig K-Cup Pods, Flavored Light Roast Coffee, 72 Count".
Some additional details about this product:
- BRAND STORY: The mountains are a special place. It's where Green Mountain Coffee Roasters was born. It's where we developed our adventurous spirit and commitment to improving the lands through sustainably sourced coffee. We're driven to bring the world a richer, better cup of coffee. Be bold. Be alive. Grab a cup and get out there.
- TASTE: Savor the sweet and exotic taste of vanilla-flavored decaf. Lightly roasted, smooth, and round-bodied, with the abundant flavor of rich vanilla cream.
- ROAST: Light roast, decaffeinated coffee and is certified Orthodox Union Kosher (U)
- SUSTAINABILITY: Committed to 100% responsibly sourced coffee by end of 2020
- COMPATIBILITY: Contains genuine Keurig K-Cup pods, engineered for guaranteed quality and compatibility with all Keurig K-Cup coffee makers
Need to know more? You can read more about this product on Amazon.
Oh, and here's a bunch of pictures if you've never seen k-cup pods before: