Amazon is a bit wordier with how they named this product. They call it "Green Mountain Coffee Roasters Dark Magic, Single-Serve Keurig K-Cup Pods, Dark Roast Coffee, 48 Count".
Some additional details about this product:
- BRAND STORY: The mountains are a special place. It's where Green Mountain Coffee Roasters was born. It's where we developed our adventurous spirit and commitment to improving the lands through sustainably sourced coffee. We're driven to bring the world a richer, better cup of coffee. Be bold. Be alive. Grab a cup and get out there.
- TASTE: As deep and intense as the night itself. An extra bold blend with dried fruit and chocolate notes, leading to a subtly sweet finish.
- ROAST: Dark roast, caffeinated coffee made with 100 percent Arabica beans and is certified Orthodox Union Kosher
- SUSTAINABILITY: Committed to 100 percent responsibly sourced coffee
- COMPATIBILITY: Contains genuine Keurig K-Cup pods, engineered for guaranteed quality and compatibility with all Keurig K-Cup coffee makers
- RECYCLABLE* K-CUP PODS: Simple. Delicious. And Recyclable. Enjoy the same great-tasting coffee you know and love, and when you’re done just peel, empty and recycle. *Check locally, not recycled in all communities. Packaging may vary.
Need to know more? You can read more about this product on Amazon.
Oh, and here's a bunch of pictures if you've never seen k-cup pods before: