Amazon is a bit wordier with how they named this product. They call it "Brooklyn Beans Mexican Cocoa Hot Chocolate Pods, Compatible with 2.0 Keurig K-Cup Brewers, 40 Count".
Some additional details about this product:
- A warm cup of hot cocoa is one of life's simple pleasures, but this freshly spicy sweet Mexican chocolate flavored hot cocoa will have your taste bud dancing all winter long. Each cup brews a perfect individual serving (8 ounce setting recommended). Contains: Milk
- Since cocoa as a drink was first prepared in Mexico it’s fitting to bring a little south-of-the-border flavor to our hot cocoa line. Mexican chocolates are known for the different spices like cinnamon and chilies that are added to them to create intense tastes. Those flavors make this gourmet hot chocolate unlike anything you've tasted before.
- Studies say chocolate contains chemicals called dopamine and phenyl ethylamine which release certain “pleasure” endorphins to the pleasure centers of the brain. This creamy hot chocolate made with real cocoa will make you feel good all over.
- Brooklyn Beans Hot Cocoa k-cups are made with the finest premium cocoa beans. You'll taste the difference that will having you brewing cup after cup of liquid chocolatey goodness.
- Compatible with K Cup Brewers. We are not affliated or endorsed by Keurig Green Mountain.
Need to know more? You can read more about this product on Amazon.
Oh, and here's a bunch of pictures if you've never seen k-cup pods before: