Amazon is a bit wordier with how they named this product. They call it "Twinings of London Lemon & Ginger Herbal Tea K-Cups for Keurig, 96 Count".
Some additional details about this product:
- FRESH FLAVOR: One box of 96 Lemon & Ginger Herbal Tea K-Cups. Herbal tea made with ginger root and lemon. Using a Keurig Brewer, press the 6-oz. or 8 oz. brew button for optimal flavor.
- ONLY THE FINEST QUALITY: Our expert blenders source only the finest leaves cultivated to our exacting standards by trusted growers around the world. From these tea gardens we hand-select the leaves that will shape your next Twinings moment.
- LEMON & GINGER TEA: The flavors of lemon and ginger have been invigorating the tea experience for hundreds of years. Today the expert blenders at Twinings have combined these two great flavors for lively and enjoyable herbal tea experience. Note: Brew on smallest setting. Stir to chill
- RICH HISTORY: In 1706 Thomas Twining began selling fine tea from an English storefront in The Strand, London. Today, Twinings still sells some of the world's best teas from the original store and in more than 100 countries throughout the world.
- HAND SELECTED FOR YOUR HOME: Made without artificial ingredients, Twinings natural teas provide a wholesome tea experience. If you enjoy Bigelow Tea, Lipton Tea, Harney & Sons Tea, Davidson's Tea, or Prince of Peace Tea - try Twining's of London Tea.
Need to know more? You can read more about this product on Amazon.
Oh, and here's a bunch of pictures if you've never seen k-cup pods before: