Amazon is a bit wordier with how they named this product. They call it "Double Donut Medium Roast Decaf Coffee Pods, Pumpkin Spice Flavored, for Keurig K-Cup Machines, 24 Single-Serve Capsules per Box".
Some additional details about this product:
- INDULGE YOUR SWEET TOOTH: Double Donut’s flavored decaf coffee pods for Keurig Kcups are the perfect way to satisfy any sweet tooth. The medium roast is a balanced taste of cinnamon, spice, and freshly harvested pumpkin.
- HIGH-QUALITY INGREDIENTS: Our decaf coffee capsules for K Pod Brewers are made of top-quality Arabica beans. They are not only rich, full-bodied, and flavorful, but they are gluten-free, dairy-free, sugar-free, Vegan, and Kosher as well.
- ECO-FRIENDLY: Though convenient, disposable coffee capsules are bad for the environment. At Double Donut, we wanted to contribute in keeping our planet clean, so our pods are made from 100% recyclable material.
- COMPATIBILITY AND EASE: Perfect for any home and commercial environment like hotels, spas, waiting rooms, offices, or restaurants, your decaffeinated medium roast mocha nut fudge coffee can be enjoyed anywhere with a Keurig Brewer 1.0 or 2.0.
- DISCLAIMER: Double Donut Coffee has no affiliation with Keurig or K-Cup. Keurig and K-Cup are registered trademarks of Keurig and Green Mountain.
Need to know more? You can read more about this product on Amazon.
Oh, and here's a bunch of pictures if you've never seen k-cup pods before: