Amazon is a bit wordier with how they named this product. They call it "Cameron's Coffee Single Serve Pods, Flavored, Decaf Vanilla Hazelnut, 12 Count (Pack of 6)".
Some additional details about this product:
- QUICK AND EASY: Six boxes of 12 Decaf Vanilla Hazelnut single serve, compostable, coffee pods. Cameron's Coffee strives to provide the convenience of a single serve pod with the quality of café brewed coffee.
- RICH AND FLAVORFUL: Premium organic Arabica beans mixed with rich vanilla and zesty hazelnuts. This is no plain decaf vanilla coffee.
- THE FUTURE OF COFFEE: We’re proud to be one of the few North American coffee manufacturers with imported single serve technology from Bologna, Italy.
- BETTER FOR THE EARTH: Cameron’s pods use a real coffee filter, not a plastic cup. Certified compostable in industrial compositing facilities. Check locally as these facilities do not exist in many communities.
- WORKS AT HOME OR THE OFFICE: Compatible with Keurig 2.0 for a great coffee experience.
Need to know more? You can read more about this product on Amazon.
Oh, and here's a bunch of pictures if you've never seen k-cup pods before: