Amazon is a bit wordier with how they named this product. They call it "Victor Allen's Coffee Variety Pack (Kona Blend, Italian Roast, Seattle Dark, Caramel Macchiato), 96 Count, Single Serve Coffee Pods for Keurig K-Cup Brewers".
Some additional details about this product:
- COUNT: Includes 96 Single Serve Coffee Pods for Keurig K-Cup Brewers (24 OF EACH: Kona Blend, Italian Roast, Seattle Dark, Caramel Macchiato)
- ROAST: A mix of full body medium (smooth and robust) and dark (robust and bold) roasts
- FLAVOR PROFILE: A light floral aroma, mild taste and smooth finish, perfect to the last drop.
- 100% Gluten Free & Non-GMO: Our coffee products do not contain gluten or genetically modified ingredients
- BRAND STORY: Since 1979 Victor Allen has been proud to bring you high-quality, roaster-fresh perfection. We source 100% Arabica beans from all over the world and use precision roasting techniques to guarantee the very best coffee
- INGREDIENTS: 100% Arabica coffee
- CAFFEINE CONTENT: Victor Allen's coffees range from 90-150 mgs per serving
- SELECTION: Victor Allen's offers a wide selection of beverage choices from light, medium and dark roasts to everyday and seasonal flavors, in bagged, single serve and ready to drink formats.
- HOW TO BREW: 1. Load your single serve cup into your brewer. 2. Select the 8-floz setting on your brewer for the best taste. 3. To prevent dripping upon completion of brewing carefully tilt the single serve cup upon removal from your brewer. 4. Enjoy!
- For use in all single serve brewing systems, including Keurig 2.0. Single Serve coffee pods for Keurig K-Cup Brewers. Keurig is a registered trademark of KEURIG GREEN MOUNTAIN, INC. K-Cups is a registered trademark of KEURIG GREEN MOUNTAIN, INC.
Need to know more? You can read more about this product on Amazon.
Oh, and here's a bunch of pictures if you've never seen k-cup pods before: