Amazon is a bit wordier with how they named this product. They call it "Victor Allen's Coffee Milk Chocolate Flavored Hot Cocoa Mix, 42 Count, Single Serve K-Cup Pods for Keurig K-Cup Brewers".
Some additional details about this product:
- COUNT: Includes 42 Single Serve K-Cup Pods for Keurig K-Cup Brewers
- Treat yourself to this rich and creamy milk chocolate sensation that any chocolate lover, young or old, will enjoy.
- FLAVOR PROFILE: Natural and Artificially flavored hot cocoa mix.
- 100% Gluten Free: Our cocoa and cappuccino products do not contain gluten or genetically modified ingredients.
- INGREDIENTS: Corn Syrup Solids, Sugar, Cocoa (processed with alkali), Coconut Oil, Maltodextrin, Nonfat Dry Milk, Salt, Sodium Caseinate, Chocolate Liquor, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Dipotassium Phosphate, Silicon Dioxide, Mono- and Diglycerides, Sucralose, Cellulose Gum. CONTAINS: MILK
- SELECTION: Victor Allen's Coffee offers a wide selection of beverage choices from hot cocoas, cappuccinos, light, medium and dark roasts to everyday and seasonal flavors, in bagged, single serve and ready to drink formats.
- COMPATIBILITY: For use in all single serve brewing systems, including Keurig 2.0
- HOW TO BREW RECOMMENDATIONS: STEP ONE: load your single serve cup into your brewer STEP TWO: select the 8-floz setting on your brewer for the best taste STEP THREE: to prevent dripping upon completion of brewing carefully tilt the single serve cup upon removal from your brewer STEP FOUR: Enjoy your precision roasted Victor Allen's Coffee
- Single Serve coffee pods for Keurig K-Cup Brewers. Keurig is a registered trademark of KEURIG GREEN MOUNTAIN, INC. K-Cups is a registered trademark of KEURIG GREEN MOUNTAIN, INC.
Need to know more? You can read more about this product on Amazon.
Oh, and here's a bunch of pictures if you've never seen k-cup pods before: