Amazon is a bit wordier with how they named this product. They call it "Green Mountain Coffee Nantucket Blend Keurig Single-Serve K-Cup Pods, Medium Roast Coffee, 32 Count".
Some additional details about this product:
- BRAND STORY: The mountains are a special place. It's where Green Mountain Coffee Roasters was born. It's where we developed our adventurous spirit and commitment to improving the lands through sustainably sourced coffee.
- TASTE: A complex mix of rich flavors from berry-hued African beans, carefully woven together with robust Indonesian beans and a touch of smoky French Roast. Caramel, chocolate, and dried fruit notes bring balance to the full-bodied, hearty blend.
- ROAST: Medium roast, caffeinated coffee made with 100% Arabica beans and is certified Orthodox Union Kosher
- SUSTAINABILITY: Committed to 100% responsibly sourced coffee
- COMPATIBILITY: Contains genuine Keurig K-Cup pods, engineered for guaranteed quality and compatibility with all Keurig K-Cup coffee makers
Need to know more? You can read more about this product on Amazon.
Oh, and here's a bunch of pictures if you've never seen k-cup pods before: