Amazon is a bit wordier with how they named this product. They call it "Green Mountain Coffee Roasters Island Coconut, Single-Serve Keurig K-Cup Pod, Flavored Light Roast Coffee, 72 Count".
Some additional details about this product:
- BRAND STORY: The mountains are a special place. It's where Green Mountain Coffee Roasters was born. It's where we developed our adventurous spirit and commitment to improving the lands through sustainably sourced coffee. We're driven to bring the world a richer, better cup of coffee. Be bold. Be alive. Grab a cup and get out there.
- TASTE: Escape the everyday routine with the tantalizing taste of island life. Indulge your senses with the lush, tropical aroma and flavor of sweet, creamy coconut.
- ROAST: Light roast, caffeinated coffee and is certified Orthodox Union Kosher
- COMPATIBILITY: Contains genuine Keurig K-Cup pods, engineered for guaranteed quality and compatibility with all Keurig K-Cup coffee makers
- RECYCLABLE K-CUP PODS: Simple. Delicious. And Recyclable. Enjoy the same great-tasting coffee you know and love, and when you’re done just peel, empty and recycle. Check locally, not recycled in all communities. Packaging may vary.
Need to know more? You can read more about this product on Amazon.
Oh, and here's a bunch of pictures if you've never seen k-cup pods before: