Amazon is a bit wordier with how they named this product. They call it "Bigelow Tea Earl Grey Keurig K-Cup Pods Black Tea, Caffeinated, 24 Count (Pack of 4), 96 Total K-Cup Pods".
Some additional details about this product:
- Bigelow Quality Meets K Cup Convenience: Keurig cups eliminate guesswork and mess from the beverage making process; Expect consistent quality in every cup from every pod; Serve up a single cup of premium Bigelow tea with the convenience of a K-cup brewer
- Try Every Flavor: There's a Bigelow Single Serve K Cup for every mood and every time of day; Rise and shine with English Breakfast smooth out the day with Vanilla Chai get an antioxidant boost from Green Tea or relax with soothing Lemon Ginger tea
- American Made Tea: In 1945 Ruth Bigelow created our first tea Constant Commenta strong flavorful black tea blended with aromatic orange peel and sweet warming spices. Today we offer the only teas grown on American soil at Charleston Tea Plantation.
- Uncompromised Quality Since 1945: Since Constant Comment Bigelow has been a leader in premium tea; Compare our teas to Twinings Celestial Seasonings Numi Tazo Good Earth Yogi Harney and Sons Lipton Teavana and Taylors of Harrogate and taste the difference
- Classic Earl Grey: Start your morning with Earl Grey tea (it's a great coffee substitute) or add a little honey splash of milk and a book on the side for the perfect cozy afternoon treat; With a flavor so rich and robust one cup may not be enough
Need to know more? You can read more about this product on Amazon.
Oh, and here's a bunch of pictures if you've never seen k-cup pods before: