Amazon is a bit wordier with how they named this product. They call it "Bigelow Vanilla Chai Keurig K-Cup Pods Black Tea, Caffeinated, 24 Count (Pack of 4), 96 Total K-Cup Pods".
Some additional details about this product:
- Vanilla Chai Black Tea: Bew a single serve K- cup with smooth vanilla blended with flavorful spices making it sweet and spicy all at the same time. Notes of cinnamon and cardamom create a rich aroma in this tea
- Bigelow Quality Meets K-Cup Convenience: Keurig cups eliminate guesswork and mess from the beverage making process. Expect consistent quality in every cup from every pod. Serve up a single cup of premium Bigelow Tea with the convenience of a K-cup brewer
- Try Every Flavor: There's a tea for morning, noon, and night time relaxation. Try our English Breakfast, Vanilla Chai, antioxidant Green Tea, decaffeinated teas, organic teas and a variety of our herbal tea bags
- Blended and Packaged in the USA: In 1945 Ruth Campbell Bigelow created our first tea, Constant Comment, a strong, flavorful black tea blended with aromatic orange peel and sweet warming spices. Today, Bigelow is still 100% Family Owned
- Uncompromised Quality: Since 1945, Bigelow Tea has been a leader in premium tea and proud to be a Certified B Corporation - meeting the highest verified standards of social and environmental performance, transparency and accountability
Need to know more? You can read more about this product on Amazon.
Oh, and here's a bunch of pictures if you've never seen k-cup pods before: