Amazon is a bit wordier with how they named this product. They call it "Bonsai Tea Co. Earl Grey Single Serve Tea Pods, Compatible with Keurig 2.0 K-Cup Brewers, Sweet and Floral Bergamot Flavor with Full-Bodied Black Tea, 100 Count Single Serving cups".
Some additional details about this product:
- Expertly Flavored: Masterfully blended Earl Grey tea is a classic combination of the bright and floral citrus flavor of bergamot oil and a malty & full-bodied black tea. The taste is light and fresh.
- Convenient Single Servings: Each tea pod contains premium tea leaves blended for exquisite flavor in a convenient single serving. Use in any Keurig 2.0 K-Cup coffee brewer.
- Brew Anytime: Make this unsweetened and caffeinated tea for a morning alternative to coffee pods or as an afternoon pick-me-up. Indulge your senses with the bright and bold flavor of Earl Grey.
- Enjoy it Hot: This classically flavored black tea is best enjoyed hot. Feel invigorated, energized, and refreshed with a hot cup of Earl Grey any time of day.
- Easy to Brew: With individual pods to make a single serving of tea, brewing a refreshing cup of Earl Grey has never been easier. With the press of a button on your keurig brewer you can relax and enjoy the bold taste.
Need to know more? You can read more about this product on Amazon.
Oh, and here's a bunch of pictures if you've never seen k-cup pods before: