Amazon is a bit wordier with how they named this product. They call it "Bonsai Tea Co. Chai Spice, Compatible with K Cup Brewers Including 2.0, 100 Count".
Some additional details about this product:
- Expertly Flavored: Masterfully blended Earl Grey tea is a classic combination of the bright and floral citrus flavor of bergamot oil and a malty & full-bodied black tea. The taste is light and fresh.
- Convenient Single Servings: Each tea pod contains premium tea leaves blended for exquisite flavor in a convenient single serving. Use in any Keurig 2.0 K-Cup coffee brewer.
- Brew Anytime: Make this unsweetened and caffeinated tea for a morning alternative to coffee pods or as an afternoon pick-me-up. Indulge your senses with the bright and bold flavor of Earl Grey.
- Compatible with K Cup Brewers.
- We are not affliated or endorsed by Keurig Green Mountain
Need to know more? You can read more about this product on Amazon.
Oh, and here's a bunch of pictures if you've never seen k-cup pods before: