Amazon is a bit wordier with how they named this product. They call it "Green Mountain Coffee Roasters Nantucket Blend, Single-Serve Keurig K-Cup Pods, Medium Roast Coffee Pods, 48 Count".
Some additional details about this product:
- BRAND STORY: The mountains are a special place. It's where Green Mountain Coffee Roasters was born. It's where we developed our adventurous spirit and commitment to improving the lands through sustainably sourced coffee. We're driven to bring the world a richer, better cup of coffee. Be bold. Be alive. Grab a cup and get out there.
- TASTE: A complex mix of rich flavors from berry-hued African beans, carefully woven together with robust Indonesian beans and a touch of smoky French Roast. Caramel, chocolate, and dried fruit notes bring balance to the full-bodied, hearty blend.
- ROAST: Medium roast, caffeinated coffee made with 100% Arabica beans and is certified Orthodox Union Kosher
- SUSTAINABILITY: Committed to 100% responsibly sourced coffee
- COMPATIBILITY: Contains genuine Keurig K-Cup pods, engineered for guaranteed quality and compatibility with all Keurig K-Cup coffee makers
- RECYCLABLE* K-CUP PODS: Simple. Delicious. And Recyclable. Enjoy the same great-tasting coffee you know and love, and when you’re done just peel, empty and recycle. *Check locally, not recycled in all communities. Packaging may vary.
Need to know more? You can read more about this product on Amazon.
Oh, and here's a bunch of pictures if you've never seen k-cup pods before: