Amazon is a bit wordier with how they named this product. They call it "Emeril Big Easy Bold Single-Serve Keurig K-Cup Pods, Dark Roast Coffee Pods, 48 Count".
Some additional details about this product:
- BRAND STORY: Sourced from beans from some of the world’s prominent growing regions, Emeril’s represents the highest standards of excellence. These robust and sumptuous coffees create an immensely flavorful cup that meets the exacting standards of Emeril Lagasse himself.
- TASTE: Parisian roasted for a deep, intense flavor.
- ROAST: Dark roast. Certified Union Orthodox Kosher.
- SUSTAINABILITY: Emeril’s K-Cup pods are recyclable*. * Check locally. Not recycled in all communities.
- COMPATIBILITY: Contains genuine Keurig K-Cup pods, engineered for guaranteed quality and compatibility with all Keurig K-Cup coffee makers.
Need to know more? You can read more about this product on Amazon.
Oh, and here's a bunch of pictures if you've never seen k-cup pods before: