Amazon is a bit wordier with how they named this product. They call it "Community Coffee Café Special 24 Count Coffee Pods, Medium Dark Roast, Compatible with Keurig 2.0 K-Cup Brewers, Box of 24 Pods".
Some additional details about this product:
- Medium-Dark Roast Blend: Featuring notes of caramel and cocoa, these coffee beans dry naturally in the sun, locking in flavor and highlighting their sweeter profile for café quality flavor at home
- Coffee Pods: We take high-quality 100% Arabica beans, roast and grind them to perfection, then package them in single-serve coffee pods that are Keurig 2.0 (k-cup) compatible for quick, easy brewing
- Community Is Everything: From using responsibly sourced coffee beans to programs that support military service members, local schools and more, Community Coffee gives back to our partners and local communities in every way we can
- How You Like It: We have k-cup compatible single-serve coffee pods for a quickly brewed cup. For reusable pods, we have whole beans or ground coffee for the same great Community Coffee taste
- Quality Assured: All of our coffee beans go through a rigorous scoring system for body, balance, flavor and aroma. Only then can they be considered fit to bear the Community Coffee name
Need to know more? You can read more about this product on Amazon.
Oh, and here's a bunch of pictures if you've never seen k-cup pods before: