Amazon is a bit wordier with how they named this product. They call it "Community Coffee Breakfast Blend 24 Count Coffee Pods, Medium Roast, Compatible with Keurig 2.0 K-Cup Brewers, 24 Count (Pack of 1)".
Some additional details about this product:
- Breakfast Blend: Start your day with this smooth, bright, medium roast coffee with notes of honey and hazelnut. Compatible with single serve brewing systems, including Keurig 2.0 k-cup brewers
- Coffee Pods: We take high-quality 100% Arabica beans, roast and grind them to perfection, then package them in single-serve coffee pods that are Keurig 2.0 (k-cup) compatible for quick, easy brewing
- Community Is Everything: From using responsibly sourced coffee beans to programs that support military service members, local schools and more, Community Coffee gives back to our partners and local communities in every way we can
- How You Like It: We have k-cup compatible single-serve coffee pods for a quickly brewed cup. For reusable pods, we have whole beans or ground coffee for the same great Community Coffee taste
- Quality Assured: All of our coffee beans go through a rigorous scoring system for body, balance, flavor and aroma. Only then can they be considered fit to bear the Community Coffee name
Need to know more? You can read more about this product on Amazon.
Oh, and here's a bunch of pictures if you've never seen k-cup pods before: