Amazon is a bit wordier with how they named this product. They call it "McCafé Cinnamon Mocha, Single-Serve Keurig K-Cup Pods, Flavored Light Roast Coffee Pods Pods, 96 Count".
Some additional details about this product:
- TASTE: Warm up with our delicious cinnamon mocha, a lightly roasted coffee with just the right amount of flavor to spice up your coffee routine
- ROAST: Light Roast caffeinated coffee made with Arabica beans, and certified Orthodox Union Kosher
- RECYCLABILITY: Introducing McCafe Recyclable* K-Cup Pods. The same great taste, now made from recyclable material. *Check locally, not recycled in all communities
- SUSTAINABILITY: We use 100 percent Responsibly Sourced coffee to support a healthier planet and an improved quality of life for farming communities
- QUALITY: We start with premium Arabica beans, then expertly roast in a temperature-controlled environment to bring out the best taste, every time
- COMPATABILITY: Contains genuine K-Cup pods, engineered for guaranteed quality and compatibility with all Keurig K-Cup coffee makers
Need to know more? You can read more about this product on Amazon.
Oh, and here's a bunch of pictures if you've never seen k-cup pods before: