Amazon is a bit wordier with how they named this product. They call it "Peet's Coffee, Flavored Coffee K-Cup Pods for Keurig Brewers - Coffee Pods Variety Pack, Vanilla Cinnamon, Hazelnut Mocha, Caramel Brûlée, 60 Count (6 Boxes of 10 K-Cup Pods)".
Some additional details about this product:
- Contains six (6) Boxes of 10 Peet's Keurig K-Cup Pods - Two Boxes Each of Vanilla Cinnamon, Hazelnut Mocha, and Caramel Brûlée (60 K-Cups Total)
- Flavored Coffee Variety Pack: Explore Peet's Light Roast Flavored K-Cup pods with this variety pack of Vanilla Cinnamon, Hazelnut Mocha and Caramel Brûlée
- No Artificial Flavors: We've masterfully paired exceptional single origin Brazil coffee with natural flavors. Each decadent cup features full body and a smooth finish, perfectly enhanced if a touch of milk or cream is added
- Brewing Methods: Peet's single serve, recyclable K-Cup Pods are compatible with all Keurig K-Cup Brewers. Peet's also offers Medium and Dark Roast Coffee in K-Cups, Ground and Whole Bean form
- Sourcing with Impact: The coffee you buy can impact the welfare of the people and planet. Peet’s is actively engaged in driving positive impact in communities where our coffees are grown
Need to know more? You can read more about this product on Amazon.
Oh, and here's a bunch of pictures if you've never seen k-cup pods before: